<$BlogRSDUrl$>
analyze
this

and so an era comes to an end.

12.04.2006
Tonight was my last chapter meeting of my college career. This whole 'growing up' thing is becoming more real every day. I'm not really afraid anymore. It's the uncertainty of the days to come that is what still makes me a bit uneasy...but I'm working on it. I guess that's what faith really is all about, eh?



Sometimes I wonder what to do with all the blank pages in my life. There's surely a lot of them from my past that I could fill in in vivid detail. However I feel like we have a tendency to get stuck too much on the things that have happened to us rather than focusing on what we can do to improve on our futures. I challenge anyone who is reading this to try and live for today and tomorrow rather than focusing on yesterday. While a lot of things have changed (many of them quite drastically) for me in the final dwindling months of my college years, I've realized that while we should most definitely learn from our past, it is imperative that we use our past to improve upon our future.



The hard part comes with figuring out exactly what that means.





I still haven't figured it out.





powered by performancing firefox

12:17 AM :: ::
1 Comments:
  • I haven't figured it out either. I don't think you have to figure it out exactly, just make sure you're using what you've learned from the past to make decisions in the present.

    Anyway, I would be forever grateful if you could design something for me. What are you doing after graduation? I'm graduating on the spring, so I'm familiar with the suddenly-a-real-adult feeling.

    By Blogger Sharon, at Tue Dec 26, 02:58:00 PM 2006  
Post a Comment
<< Home

ryan :: permalink